Explorations V Children’s Museum is an independent, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
To provide a hands-on, fun-filled adventure in learning for children and families through cultural exhibits, educational programs and events in the arts & sciences.
Explorations V is becoming THE exciting, must-experience destination in Lakeland!
We stimulate the child in all ages by fostering creativity, encouraging imaginative play
and devising interactive learning opportunities for families to experience together.
We envision a world where children and families are respected & valued
and where childhood is nurtured and celebrated.
We value children & families! We celebrate the five senses, the “V” in our name, and
make an educational exploration of them available to all. We accomplish this by:
- encouraging dialogue and exploration between children and their families
- enhancing brain development and breaking through educational barriers via hands-on, fun-filled adventures
- supporting the idea of multiple intelligences-all children are smart in some way
- providing playful learning experiences that reinforce creativity and exploration,
- embrace diversity and cultural awareness and build basic life skills
- stimulating a life-long love of learning!