1. Mix in 1 gallon jug in this order:
- 10 cups water
- 1 cup Dawn dish detergent
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons glycerin
2. Replace lid, turn and mix gently.
3. Make bubbles with your own special wands: spoons, strainers, fly swatter, baskets, glasses, and more!
You will need:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1-2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- Food coloring (add to water or knead in)
1. Mix together in medium size pot.
2. Cook and stir over medium heat until it pulls away from the side of the pan.
3. Knead until cool.
4. Store in airtight container/bag.
1. Measure 1/8 cup sugar in cup.
2. Measure 1/8 cup lemon juice in cup.
3. Stir until sugar dissolves.
4. Add 1/2 cup water. Stir again.
5. Add 1/4 cup ice and enjoy!