Gather Responsibly to Give Generously
The Board of Directors invites you to join them for a fun evening of competitive games, drinks, and delicious food. Night at the Museum will be limited to 200 on-site guests and features a virtual ticket option.
June 19, 2021
Date Night Attire
Enjoy These Event Attractions
Nacho bar and margarita station provided by Fuzzy’s Taco Shop
Craft Beer provided by Brew Hub
Additional food provided by 1961
Full bar provided by The Board of Directors
Coffee provided by Pressed
IMPACT, COMMUNITY, INVESTMENT
Night at the Museum raises critical funds needed to support ongoing family impacts. About 25%, or 12,000 admissions are donated or greatly reduced to connect families with admission so every child can experience the Museum’s unique learning environments.
As a 501c3 nonprofit, the Museum must find other ways to cover these donated and discounted admissions to insure exhibits are well maintained, children have access to exceptional learning, and families can strengthen through play.
How do we do this? The Museum has two major partnerships. One with Lakeland Public Library where families with a library card can “check out” Museum tickets just like a book. This is 100% free and available on a first come, first serve basis just like any other Library media. Second, Explorations V is part of the national program, Museums for All. Through this program, the Museum has pledged to provide families who receive food assistance through an EBT card also receive $3 admission for up to 5 people.
The number of children impacted represents the number of children you will help connect with the Museum through one of these incredible partnerships.
For your business or personal purposes, the Museum’s nonprofit tax number is 59-2994883.
Thank You to These Generous Sponsors
COVID-19 ACTION PLAN
Explorations V Children’s Museum is committed to a Safe + Kind model of addressing Covid-19 at our facility. Because Night at the Museum is an adults-only event and will have outdoor components, a more specific Covid-19 action plan is detailed herein. The following Safe + Kind measures will be implemented at Night at the Museum:
- Guests will be screened prior to accessing the event to determine if they have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 in the last fourteen (14) days, and if they are experiencing symptoms such as a cough or a fever above 100.4.
- The entire space will be sanitized in advance of the event, and high-touch areas and components will be sanitized throughout the event by staff and volunteers.
- Social distancing will be recommended between those who are not members of the same household.
- Guests will be required to wear a face covering while indoors, unless eating or drinking, as food and beverages will be served.
- Guests will not be required to wear a face covering outdoors.
- Hand sanitation stations and hand washing stations will be available throughout the event, and guests will be encouraged to sanitize their hands before engaging in any high-touch activity.
- Tickets and capacity will be limited to avoid an unsafe number of guests gathered simultaneously. Specifically, there will be approximately 20,000 square feet of indoor space and additional outdoor space spanning North Kentucky Avenue into Munn Park for guests to enjoy, and guests will be capped at 200.