Thank you for your interest in Explorations V Children’s Museum’s Summer Camp Scholarship program!
Through the generosity of our sponsors, a limited number of summer camp scholarships are awarded each year.
Application Deadline Extended to May 1, 2019
- If applying for more than one child, you must submit a separate application for each child.
- Scholarship students commit to the whole summer with the exception of July 4th week when camp is not in session.
- In addition to this form, you must email, mail, or deliver the following attachments to Layla Cribb (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A copy of your free or reduced meals letter from your school
- A copy of your child’s most recent report card or progress report
- A letter of recommendation from your child’s teacher on school letterhead.
Scholarship awards are made based on eligibility, completed applications, and availability. To help us evaluate your child’s progress, you will be asked to provide a personal statement about your child’s camp experience at the end of the summer.
Scholarships include full tuition for 9 weeks of summer camp, 8:30am – 5pm. There is no camp the week of 4th of July. Lunch is provided. Transportation is not provided. Scholarship families are required to attend the Museum’s Financial Fitness for Families session and are asked to pay a $50 commitment fee.