Thank you for your interest in Explorations V Children’s Museum Summer Camp!
Through the generosity of our sponsors, United Way of Central Florida and GiveWell Community Foundation, we have limited camp scholarships. Each camp scholarship is valued at $1,500 and includes all 9 weeks of full camp costs, breakfast, lunch, and snacks.
STORYBOOK EXPLORERS – Ages 4* & 5 – *must turn 5 by Sept 1, 2020
Jr. EXPLORERS – Ages 5* – 6 – *must have completed kindergarten
Sr. EXPLORERS – Ages 7 – 10
In addition to this form, you must submit THREE attachments. You may either upload them to your form or mail. The Museum’s mailing address is 109 N Kentucky Avenue, Lakeland, Florida 33801.
ALL DOCUMENTATION MUST BE SUMITTED BY APRIL 1ST, 2020
- A separate application for each child.
- A copy of your Free/Reduced Meals letter from your school (if currently attending school)
- A copy of your child’s most recent report card/progress report/VPK assessment.
- A letter of recommendation from your child’s classroom teacher on school letterhead.
- Scholarship awards will be made based on eligibility and completed scholarship application.
- A personal statement about your child’s camp experience is required at the end of camp.
- If awarded the parent/guardian agrees to allow the museum to evaluate.
- Scholarships are for daily camp; parent/guardians are responsible for transportation and a $50.00 commitment fee if scholarship is accepted.
- Scholarship families MUST participate in a one-day Financial Fitness for Families session at the museum before camp begins.
- Camp is June 1 – August 7, no camp week of June 29th – July 3rd.